A Road Accident Essay
Hello, friends! This post features A Road Accident Essay.
What is road accident introduction?
A collision between two or more vehicles which leads to injuries or death is called an accident. Besides, an accident happens suddenly. It occurs when the people on the road aren’t cautious while driving.
What is road accident in simple words?
A road accident is a mishap that occurs on the streets. Sometimes, the injuries may be minor. However, at other times, they may turn out to be serious. Thereby, an accident may lead to tragic consequences.
What are sentences about road accidents?
- Mark met with a road accident while he was on his way to work.
- Stephanie was admitted to a hospital after a road accident in New York.
- That was a rather awful road accident!
10 Causes of Road Accidents
- A driver who engages in a telephonic conversation while driving may cause a road accident.
- Alternately, a person who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs may also cause an accident on the road.
- Also, there is a strong possibility of depressed folks causing mishaps on the streets.
- Furthermore, a driver who does not follow traffic rules may cause a road accident.
- Besides, a domestic violence at home may even result in an tragedy on the road.
- Continuous rainfall may lead to landslides, which may again lead to an accident.
- Moreover, poor visibility caused by bad weather might result in an accident too.
- In cold countries, road accidents occur due to snow.
- Hailstones can also cause accidents.
- Lastly, an accident might happen when crazy people are at the wheels.
A Road Accident Essay 200 words
I remember meeting with a road accident when I was in high school. Our classmates and teachers were on our way to a camp site which was in a different district. The weather was quite unfavorable on that day.
In fact, even before we had started our journey, there was an earthquake. It was quite a jolt. Obviously, we were all nervous. Therefore, we were also not in the mood to go to the camp.
However, after a good deal of discussion, we decided to go ahead with our plans. The trip to Tinsukia was a long and tiring one. It was a twelve hour long journey. At around 10:30 p.m. our bus reached Dibrugarh. Thereupon, we trooped out of the vehicle to have a late dinner.
An hour or so later, we resumed our journey. Almost all my friends on the bus had fallen asleep. Moreover, the teachers were sleeping too. I must have drifted away to sleep as well. The rain was falling all the while.
Then, at around 2:00 a.m., I woke up to the sound of glass cracking. At first, I could not figure out what was happening. Many of my friends were shouting. There were many who were crying too. Eventually, we discovered that our bus had collided against a truck which was parked on the side of the road.
Fortunately enough for all of us, there wasn’t any injury. Some of the glass shutters had got destroyed though. Thereafter, we assembled to pray to God for His benevolence. We had escaped from a major tragedy due to the divine grace of God.
Some Other Essays:
Essay on How I Celebrated My Birthday
Essay on My Plans for the Summer Vacation
Essay on a Visit to a Book Fair
How Can I Be a Better Friend Essay