My Aim in Life Essay
Hello, Readers! This post features My Aim in Life Essay.
My Aim in Life Essay 100 words
It is my aim in life is to be a good human being. For instance, I want to support folks who are not as privileged as me. I grew up seeing my grandfather and father offering financial assistance to our relatives who are not as well-off as us.
These actions of my father and grandfather have earned a good deal of love and goodwill. Besides, the task of helping others gives us happiness and joy. I don’t believe that there is any other activity that can give a person more peace and contentment.
Therefore, it is my sincerest desire to be useful to my family, friends and relatives. I am very keen on helping people to improve their living conditions. Also, I would definitely love to make this world a safer and better place for the future generations.
My Aim in Life Essay 150 words
It is my sincerest wish to be self-sufficient in life. In other words, I want to grow my own food on my land. Besides, I want to build a farm where I can grow fruits and vegetables. Also, I want to keep hens and ducks in my farm. I want to keep cows and goats in my farm also.
My biggest goal is to live as close to nature as possible. Therefore, I wish to build a tiny house in a forest area. Additionally, I want to live with as little amount of things as possible. Honestly speaking, I have no craving for fancy cars or houses. Furthermore, my vision is to live peacefully and in harmony with nature.
I want to grow fruits like apples, oranges, guavas, grapes and watermelons. Also, I would love to have bananas, mangoes, plums and jackfruit. Besides, among vegetables, I want to have cabbages, cauliflowers, spinach, lettuce, carrots and tomatoes.
Furthermore, my aim is to produce dips and sauces, pickles and jams. I would love to sell a wide variety of nutritious foods and food products from my small farm.
My Aim in Life Teacher 10 lines
- It is my desire to become a school teacher when I grow up.
- I want to teach pupils at the primary level.
- I feel that teachers make great contributions to society.
- Besides, they motivate students to become better at their tasks.
- I want to be involved in teaching because I want to contribute towards the growth of the future generations.
- Also, I strongly believe that teaching is a profession that will inspire me to be kind, loving and forgiving.
- Besides, I want to become a teacher because I feel that people hold teachers in high esteem for all the hard work that they do.
- Teaching is a job that will influence me to always keep myself updated with the latest information.
- Also, I will get a wonderful opportunities to go on field trips, surveys, picnics and excursions.
- Lastly, my desire is to become a teacher because I sincerely think that it is one of the most pleasant and enriching professions in the world.