Hello, Readers! This post features Myself Essay.
How to write Myself 10 lines?
- I am a fourteen year old girl.
- Besides, I study in Green Glory School in Guwahati, Assam.
- I have a younger brother and a sister.
- Both my parents are working people.
- Our grandparents live with us.
- I love to draw and paint.
- Also, I love to decorate our house.
- Cats are my favorite animals.
- I love to help the poor and needy people.
- Finally, I am fond of travelling.
How to write Myself 20 lines?
- I am a fifteen year old boy.
- Besides, I am a high school student.
- I live in a beautiful house in the countryside.
- I lost my mother a couple of years ago.
- My father lives with me in this rural area.
- The loss of my mother often haunts me.
- However, I try to stay in a positive mood.
- Every morning, I wake up early and go for a walk.
- Sometimes, my father accompanies me.
- However, at other times, he stays at home to tend to our garden
- After my morning walk, I have breakfast with my father.
- After returning from school, I do my homework.
- Then, I have lunch with my father.
- Recently, my father brought home a dog to keep us company.
- Furthermore, a neighbor gifted us a pair of white kittens.
- Although I wasn’t a pet lover before, I have become one after my mother’s demise.
- Life without a mother is not easy; yet, I try to be happy.
- I like to keep myself busy with household work.
- Occasionally, I go out to meet my friends.
- On Sundays, I invite some of my relatives to have lunch at our house.
About Myself Paragraph
I am a young woman in my late twenties. Besides, I am a self employed artist and content creator. Also, I live alone on the fifth floor of a residential complex in our city.
I have a studio on the ground floor of our building. Furthermore, I feel fortunate to be self-employed at such a young age in my life. Since I live away from my family, I miss them quite a lot.
However, my father holds a transferable job and my family often shifts places because of the nature of his job. Due to the fact that I live alone, I have become disciplined and responsible over the years. I love to keep my house neat and clean.
Besides, I enjoy decorating my house in my leisure hours. Once in a while, I invite my cousins to stay over at my place. Together, we cook, watch movies and go out for shopping.
Short Essay about Myself
I am a kind and cheerful young man. Besides, I love the company of like-minded people. I live in a bustling city, in a large joint family. Additionally, I love to camp in the forest. Whenever, I go camping, I take my dog Macy with me. I am quite fond of life outdoors.
Also, I like to click photographs of birds, berries and wildflowers. Over the years, I have shot a considerable amount of nature photographs. I love to support the poor and disabled people with the money I earn from this hobby.
Fishing is yet another hobby of mine. I catch a lot of fresh water fish in the rainy season. Sometimes I share them with my neighbors while at other times I give them away to the poor. Additionally, I actively engage myself in social work. I raise money to support the victims of natural disasters like landslides, floods and earthquakes.
Describing Myself Essay
I am a girl in my late teens. I live in a small house on the outskirts of our city. Besides, I am quite attached to my family. My father is a retired doctor while my mother is a homemaker. Also, I have a sister who is younger to me by five years.
I love all kinds of household work. Moreover, I am fond of baking. During holidays, I bake cakes, bread and biscuits. Furthermore, I make sauces, jams and pickles whenever I get the time. Recently, my mother got a permit to start a small food business from home. Honestly, I’m so incredibly excited about this family venture!
Moreover, I’m an optimistic person. The prospect of meeting new people gladdens my heart. Also, I take great care to nurture my relationship with my old friends.
Essay on How I Celebrated My Birthday
Essay on My Plans for the Summer Vacation
Essay on a Visit to a Book Fair
How Can I Be a Better Friend Essay